Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc. is an independent audio software company based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Plogue's products include:
- ARIA Engine: A 64-bit and multi platform sound engine based on the open SFZ format.
- Bidule: A modular audio environment.
- chipsounds: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates 8-bit sound chips and circuits.
- sforzando: A free VST/AU/RTAS/AAX sample player supporting the SFZ format
- chipcrusher: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software effect that emulates early digital audio converters.
- chipspeech: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates early speech synthesizers.
- alter/ego: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesized that emulates modern speech synthesizers.
|Chipspeech Wikia Directory|
|Original||Bert Gotrax ● Lady Parsec ● Otto Mozer ● Dandy 704 ● Dee Klatt ● Spencer AL2 ● Terminal 99|
|Additional||VOSIM ● CiderTalk'84 ● Rotten.ST ● SAM ● Voder|
|Misc.||Plogue ● Pixoshiru|